How to get government college degree for women in Faridabad,Haryana

Faridpur,Haries Gujarat (CNN India) Government college degree (GCD) is a one-year degree for the government sector and is available to all women, according to government education department.

A government degree for all women can be obtained through a higher secondary education, a private college, a government institution or through the government department.

In the first phase of the program, government colleges in the national capital, Delhi, have started offering GCDs to women.

GCDs for women can now be taken from any higher education institution in the country.

According to the government, women will receive the GCD in the first two years of admission from a government college in the district.

The government said GCD for women is valid for one year and can be renewed for three years.

 Women can apply for the GDD through a government department or a private company, government department officials said.

In the past, government institutions did not offer GCD to women, but women now can get the GDT from any government department, officials said, adding that in case the woman chooses to go for the diploma from a private institution, the process will be carried out at the government level.